Finally got her!

Following on from this thread http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?48085-My-new-Clio-200-)

After a LONG two week wait, and a lot of messing about by the dealership, yesterday I picked up my storm grey Clio 200 :clap:

Chuffed to bits with it and absolutely love the way it drives. First things first after getting her home, was to give it a good clean inside and out, as the dealers idea of a 'valet' isn't quite up to my standards. (In fact, I'm not sure it even qualifies as a valet). Also, I de-badged the CLIO on the rear bootlid, as I think it looks much better and cleaner!

Went out this evening for a couple of photos, as below

20150411_120054_zpsf4goxlci.jpg

20150411_184951_zpslplltw5f.jpg

20150411_185124_zpsp2bhxhmv.jpg

20150411_184958_zps6imyhsx5.jpg

20150411_185043_zpslepqg730.jpg

20150411_185246_zpsa6sx9ni7.jpg

Jordi.

Last edited:
Thanks lads. Over the moon with it.

Plans are silvertech bulbs, want the alloys refurbed thinking white but unsure what it will look like!

My oz are due a refurb and I've been thinking of going red with mine, but will probably end up staying safe with satin black!

Guys - anyone know when ordering new door handles (external) from Renault, do they come in the standard silver colour, or black plastic and need spraying?

The dealer is telling me they come in plastic and will need spraying - surely not? Surely these plastic ones are for the boggo model, not the Renaultsport model?

Guys - anyone know when ordering new door handles (external) from Renault, do they come in the standard silver colour, or black plastic and need spraying?

The dealer is telling me they come in plastic and will need spraying - surely not? Surely these plastic ones are for the boggo model, not the Renaultsport model?

No difference between the renaultsport and renault, same car. Only difference is if you have a key card.

They discontinued the Mark 3 so yes, probably would need spraying.