Few Changes To Be Made This Week

Be good to see what a flip out screen looks like in the dash like! Will look back tomorrow!

What sort of tint are you going for?

stereo only gets fitted thursday but tints tomora, film tints on the rear screen and back windows. really cant be arsed getting the front done then the police stopping me every five mins, i already get pulled over enough.

pull out screen doesnt sit flush with the centre console and leaves a scuff mark also cant get to the climate control ect tried a friends one in my rb last year

where does it leave a scuff mark? i knew it would cover the climate control but i thought it would be a small price to pay to have bluetooth phone and satnav at your finger tips. how do you mean it doesnt fit flush? was it a pioneer one the same as i have bought? got me really worried now mate :/ best part of £600 i am spending needs to be right for that price.

the centre console pushes against the back of the screen,just were it doesnt come out far enough basically,it left a scuff mark just below the temp buttons not very ig but is noticeable also remember the edges of the screen resting against the climate control discs aswell

would a tiny strip of foam padding help maybe to stop the marking? also the screen (when flipped out) can be tilted and slide backward and forward to make it fit flush? that was one of my original worries but i had a play around with one and it can be set right back. I will just have to see on thursday :smile:

ohhh i see if you can adjust and set were the screen sits when its folded out then i most likely wouldn't worry as for the foam strip i;d say yes it would stop the scuffing

stereo only gets fitted thursday but tints tomora, film tints on the rear screen and back windows. really cant be arsed getting the front done then the police stopping me every five mins, i already get pulled over enough.

Rear tints was the 1st thing I had done , after coming from cars that had them fitted , didn't feel right without them

15% is generally the factory tint. But a darker one was available called limo tint :smile: only cost £80 made up with the quality of finish aswel

Had my stereo fitted yesterday made up with it so far apart from still not the best radio reception. here is a few pics, still needs a final piece of trim around the 1 din unit because i have paid for stalk control and renault sent the old shape clio brain. so i am leaving tha trim off untill january when that gets fitted. i have used a few pics off this website as my back ground if thats ok.

picture.php

Very nice! If I may ask two questions..

Where did you order the Stalk Control from?
An when you say the signal isn't too good is that because of the device or wiring or area?

Cheers

i asked about it in the audio shop i used in warrington and they said we can order a part in for £45 to make the stalk control work. the unit must be compatible aswel though. and the signal hasnt got anything to do with the new unit it is slightly better than the renault stereo but still not the best so its either the arial or the area.

My glove box has got F*** all in it aswell! I though it was just poor french build quality! I will post another photo of it closed tomora! To be honest anything looks less cheap than the factory Renault stereos.

Similar Thread Suggestions