Fellow Clio lovers, unite!

Dystant

Detailing Dale
Paid Member
My new car insurance company do a monthly competition for whichever car gets the most likes on Facebook, mines the only Clio entry!!

Now I'm not usually fussed about a competition like this... but up for grabs is a £150 Auto Finesse detailing kit! :excited::excited::excited:

They don't call me 'Detailing Dale' for nothing, so I need to win! :tearsofjoy:

If you've got a spare 5 seconds could you go to this link and like my picture please!

Cheers,
Detailing Dale

Last edited:
My new car insurance company do a monthly competition for whichever car gets the most likes on Facebook, mines the only Clio entry!!

Now I'm not usually fussed about a competition like this... but up for grabs is a £150 Auto Finesse detailing kit! :excited::excited::excited:

They don't call me 'Detailing Dale' for nothing, so I need to win! :tearsofjoy:

If you've got a spare 5 seconds could you go to this link and like my picture please!

Cheers,
Detailing Dale

Liked.

Reactions: Dystant
I'm not a user of Facebook either but logged in to give you a vote! Are you in the lead yet??

I'm not a user of Facebook either but logged in to give you a vote! Are you in the lead yet??

Thank, appreciate it :smile:

I just found someone has got about 300 likes on their Ford Focus :excited: no chance I'm gonna win :chair: