200: Fao trailerparktrev

We need some pics as soon as.

Will you miss the 200?

I stil have to wait until June for mine.

Deako: After years of thinking "I've always wanted one" I decided to get myself a S2000.

Maz: I hadn't realised you'd gotten rid of your 200? What is it being replaced with?
AS for missing the 200? Dunno really I think I made a mistake buying it. Don't get me wrong it's a lovely car, looks the part and as you know a superb drive - But in terms of difference to the R27 that I had for just under three years there just wasn't enough.
So much so that I regretted selling the R27 for a couple of months after it had gone.

^ There you go a bit of Clio talk for GlassJaw! :wink:

Clio went a while ago now Trev, im waiting for a bmw 118 d coupe with a few options :wink: lol

Need a diesel with the milage I do for work and im saving for a house so the reduced running costs (tax, insurance, fuel etc) were a no brainer.

Deako: After years of thinking "I've always wanted one" I decided to get myself a S2000.

Maz: I hadn't realised you'd gotten rid of your 200? What is it being replaced with?
AS for missing the 200? Dunno really I think I made a mistake buying it. Don't get me wrong it's a lovely car, looks the part and as you know a superb drive - But in terms of difference to the R27 that I had for just under three years there just wasn't enough.
So much so that I regretted selling the R27 for a couple of months after it had gone.

^ There you go a bit of Clio talk for GlassJaw! :wink:

Great. My mate has just got an S2000 as well. 2005 model with 15k on the clock. He loves it to bits.

Someone needs to rename this thread the 'People who have got rid of their Clio' thread. There is quite a few atm. Bit of a shame really. I do and have always like the S2000 though, good choice. Bit different in terms of body though. The engine's work on the same sort of principle, but going from hatch to drop top might be difficult for me, I don't use the boot much, but when we go away I'm so glad the Clio's isn't a bad size and the rear seats come in handy occassionally too.