Fan Control replaced under warranty???

Hi all. My fan control speed 2 packed in last night, speeds 1,3,4 seem to be working fine at the moment, im guessing this is something that will be fixed under warranty? Also are the wheel nuts covered as after 12250miles on a 57 plate all mine have turned to rust apart from the locking wheel nut on each wheel. Cheers :thumbup1:

Hi all. My fan control speed 2 packed in last night, speeds 1,3,4 seem to be working fine at the moment, im guessing this is something that will be fixed under warranty? Also are the wheel nuts covered as after 12250miles on a 57 plate all mine have turned to rust apart from the locking wheel nut on each wheel. Cheers :thumbup1:

Yeah that seems like a straight forward job TBH. Does it just turn off when you go to speed 2 or does it stay at speed 1/3? Not too sure about the wheel nuts really. They probably should be but its easy enough to whip them off and paint!

It turns the fans off when on speed 2, all the other settings seem to be working fine. Im guessing its a faulty switch? Yeah im hoping they may replace the wheel nuts but if not will have to get them painted or replaced as spoils the look of the car. Any idea how much replacement ones of these are? Cheers

Same thing happened to my 197 on it was 4 and it was in the middle of the worst winter ive ever had to suffer, so took a week to defrost the windshield. Dealer in Bishopbriggs did it and it cost me nothing, they replaced a wiring loom and all was well again, however it does take a little bit longer now to tune into a radio station. Dont no if its related.

I think I have seen 20 wheel bolts for the clio on ebay for £55. TBH I dont know if that is a good price or no though! Hope you manage to get it sorted, like I say I dont think you will have any problems getting it done through Renault.

Well, have phoned up Renault who have booked me in at Renault Solihull for next friday (19/03) and have said the heater control is under warranty. The guy i spoke to said it will be up to the dealers descretion as to whether the wheel nuts will be covered, here's hoping they will be anyway. F1team07 - have had a quick look myself earlier today, seems the locking wheel nuts are expensive, a set of 16 standard wheel nuts seems to be about £25 inc. p&p then same if not more again for a set of 4 locking wheel nuts. PS: Anyone dealt with Renault Solihull before?

Hi all. Visited Renault Solihull today regarding my heater control & wheel nuts corroded, also mentioned about the screws around the fuel filler flap being rusted. Unfortunately they hadn't got any of the parts in stock but are covering everything under warranty. Also just wanted to add that the service i received from them today was brilliant, very courteous and helpful. Booked in for next week for the work to be done.