Facelift twingo

I'm a bit 50/50 I like the route renault are taking with the new 'face' for the next range of cars but not sure about the round lights on that.

Agree about the lights, reminds me of a micra, and the little black bumper bit underneath is a bit like the punto evo.

Personally I really like that!! Preferably in a typical Renault colour! LOL!!!

:nope: I'm not a fan! Looks like the offspring of a Nissan Juke and a micra or some S**t like that lol

Hideous. I assume they let the partially sighted retard loose again. Thought they would of learnt after he did the 200 front end?

I like it, but the rear end had better be different as well as that is the worst thing about the current car. And the massive wiper assembly on show at the front !

Hmm I think its a grower. The front is a bit too Nissan juke for me. But the rest of it is tasteful, so if you took away the huge round lights it'd look too boring. The GF had an Orange twingo with silver spoiler before the 197 and I thought it was great, the damn thing was more reliable than the clio too lol!!!

Looks like a Juke! Lol! Hate the wheels, the colour and the position of the foglights. If they were lower down it would look much better IMO.

looks like they decided to fit everything they could light wise....bit of a incoherent mess to be honest:jumpon:

not sure i like where Renault are going. Could they market the car anymore towards women? Karl will be spinning in his grave (chair - hes not dead).

Whats the accessory list gonna be, extra vanity mirrors, lipstick holder, extra 12v socket to plug your straighteners in to?

Just no.

but you never know.

twingoedit.gif

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions