Face Lift clio rs 2016

nice to see the led headlights standard, other than that nothing changed, another missed opportunity to recover? was expecting more changes to be honest.

I don't mind the wheels really, although it's a shame they didn't flare the arches a bit more. I like it overall though. Perhaps the RS16 concept spoilt us too much with how aggressive it looked....

I don't mind the wheels really, although it's a shame they didn't flare the arches a bit more. I like it overall though. Perhaps the RS16 concept spoilt us too much with how aggressive it looked....

Agree with all of this ^^

Looks "ok" on the whole, but they could've added a little more flare. At least the Liquid Yellow still stands out pretty well

Yeah same, just needs to have that extra over the standard car. Shame really, they've had there opportunities.
Will it have rear LEDS? that would be smart.

Just speculating, but perhaps Renault have kept it fairly 'conservative' so as not to alienate a big portion of the market - if it looks too aggressive/sporty/like a racing car, it might put off a lot of people who would otherwise have bought one.

Not everyone wants massive wings and big arches etc. For me and a lot of us on here being enthusiasts, we would love it to have all that. But I'm thinking Renault want it to appeal to a wider range of buyers as possible, so have kept it sporty, but not too much.

Isn't the GT version better suited for that warm hatch market? To make it worse isn't the GT getting the 3 pedals and a stick?