f3000 hill climb

OMG thats mental! I cannot believe the speed of that!

Reminds me of Pikes Peak! Now thats a challenge! Imagine trying to learn the course...

he must no that like back of his hand. some points where he is changing down for tight corners 2 bends ahead

Yeah thts what I was thinking, he must have spent the previous week driving it - I can honestly hold my hands up and say it is something I could never do. On a race track, yeah I will give it a go, but with massive walls and falls... :001_unsure:

yeah gotta be 120mph+ in a tin can bolted to a massive engine. 1 mistake and no more Paul lol

Lmao I dont even think it needs to be a mistake in all honesty, blink at the wrong time and you will be seriously screwed!

You have gotta love 'kitty litter' at a track!

Yeah it certainly takes the edge off! I really do think that these guys are nuts for doing it even with all of the prep that goes on! I would still be sat thinking 'what if a wheel comes off, what if the brakes stop working...'

Sad I know and it never happens in the Clio but at those speeds there is not thinking time it is just skill!

the amount he corrects his wheel every corner is phenomenal, pair this with braking and gear changing like he does and ure 1 hell of a driver

Bloody hell, I don't think I could go that fast on the playstation, let alone with my own life at risk.....that guy has some serious balls

i tried similar on N4S shift. G25 set to sensitive. buggati 16.4. nurburgring. I tell you now its near enough impossible to keep it on the tarmac.