F1 season 2014 all comments here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, wheel to wheel Lewis is in a different class to Rosberg. Nico is no slouch in fairness to him and racing Lewis and Schumacher in successive seasons has proved that, but Lewis is a step ahead in most scenarios, not least outright pace.

Really horrible to see the Jules crash. I've seen the vid and it really wasn't pretty, he came in really hot. Fingers crossed for a good recovery from him.

Yeh that crash was sickening, seen the vid this morning and really wished I hadnt :worried: hopefully he pulls through and has the chance to be back in a race car.

I'll be sickening for him if rosberg brings it home. Everyone's moaning about this double points thing but I think it's good. No one would watch if Lewis had already one so it's a nice money making spin to the end of the season.

Shame that money Doesnt see the lower end of the teams though.

Hamilton takes the lead, just needs to hold out for the race now then take the championship in a deserving 1st place!

Come on Lewis! :uk:

Shame Rosberg had the reliability issues, but Hamilton deserved it regardless. A worthy champion.

Glad he won. Tbf either of the two drivers deserved it. Both great drivers even if their cars were by far the best on the track.

So happy lewis won !!
nico doesnt diserve anything after his carry ons this season ,
karma !

Yeah, he's just not a good driver under pressure tbh, hence why he's polled so many times and been beaten by Lewis on lots of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions