Exterior door handles

Discussion in 'Body Work and Exterior Lights' started by tomislavp4, Sep 27, 2018.

1. tomislavp4

tomislavp4

Car:
    Clio RS 197
    Hello guys. So the keyless entry on the driver side hasn't worked for a few months now and I'd like to get it working again which means replacing the door handle as nothing else seems to solve the problem. I've looked at RPD but there aren't any on sale there so it looks like I'll have to buy a used one which brings me to my question.

If the handle has the keyhole covered, can I be certain that it is the keyless version?

Handles.PNG

2. Dumdum

Dumdum Gold Member

Car:
    Renault Clio RS200 CUP/fiat ducato campervan
    rpd are a Renault dealer and will get you anything, send them an email

also it doesn't mean anything as you can replace just the cap to give a car the delocked look, better to ask if the part is from a car with keycards, they are all keyless afaik

3. VehicleOfChoice

VehicleOfChoice

Car:
    Clio 197 R27 F1 Edition
    Hi Tomi.

Have you sorted it out?

My driver side keyless entry stopped working as well and I was wondering how to sort it out.

Thanks.

4. tomislavp4

tomislavp4

Car:
    Clio RS 197
    No, didn't get around to fixing it actually. Kinda got used to it not working so it doens't bother me as much.