Experience with fitting Clio Cup race car parts?

I have been looking at the Clio 197/200 race car parts list, specifically at the Cup Race car steering rack and thicker front ARB. Does anyone have any experience of fitting either of these parts on a Mk3 Clio RS road car?

I already have Bilstein coilovers, and whilst they are a slight improvement over the standard Cup suspension, I am still looking for better turn-in, less understeer and overall more better steering response.

Does anyone know if the Cup Race car steering rack is a direct swap, and if it has quicker gearing than the Cup road car? Same with the ARB - does it improve turn in and roll resistance and reduce understeer when fitted on a car with coilovers?

Anyone have any experience or wisdom to share?

Thanks!

Mart.

Pretty sure the cup racers ran a 22mm front ARB which the same as the later 200 cup or cup packed car.

dont Know for sure but don’t think the cup racer rack is any different but have a feeling the cup race cars were left hand drive. Quite a few of us on the forum are using various combinations of cup racer parts. Basically the subframe and suspension/steering geometry are altered to enhance the handling.

Some more info in this thread

I was under the impression to run a cup rack you would need the rest of the cup suspension - ee brackets, longer cup driveshafts, etc?

No you just need the spacers etc from a cup racer transferred to your own rack. I don’t think there is anything special about the cup racer rack and they are left hand drive