Exhaust trims

Fitting these tomorrow (unless it pisses it down)

312092_10150322512992543_506507542_8201514_868221774_n.jpg

Lol mike! Just make one thread and update it with everything :wink: when u gonna do a proper mod to it :tongueout: put them on in your lunch break?

Are they that easy? I thought you had to take the wheels off to do it.

I'll do a proper mod when i get the inlets and remap :smile:

Engine out job to fit those mate, make sure you let all the air out off your rear tyres first though.....

U might be all takin piss but it took me about an hour an half to fit these as i undone jubilee clip to far an dropped bolt in the diffuser fin. Right pain to get out!!

yeah get rid of mudflaps =o

also when i put mine on i found they stuck out too far, so i took them off and sold them but wish id of cut then down a litte first, not noticed this? look like pea shooters

I love my mudflaps, driving down those dirt tracks especially! (go for your life Jonesy)

As the trims are pushed right in, it doesnt really have the wheelbarrow look (think i might have even pushed them too far)

I love my mudflaps, driving down those dirt tracks especially! (go for your life Jonesy)

As the trims are pushed right in, it doesnt really have the wheelbarrow look (think i might have even pushed them too far)

So .... much .... innuendo .... must .... resist ..... p*sstake ........

I love my mudflaps, driving down those dirt tracks especially

Dirtbox

Anything else you like mike???