Exhaust tips

Got a ktec exhaust system on my Clio 197 cup and tailpipes are slashed so you can't really see them but it sounds so good and its a shame you can't see them so I was thinking about investing in some exhaust tips was thinking about going different and buying some ford focus rs look a like tips so they point up a little rather than just straight out what do you guys think?

Agree, would love to see my exhaut a little better.

I see the new scorpion system has more visible tips, wonder if they are the same size and would fit a ktec system??

Let us know what you do!

ive got a standard exhaust on my 197 untill i can afford a milltek, so i added some tips so heres a heads up as to what it looks like if this is what you would want?

photo_zpsc6eabc73.jpg

Got a ktec exhaust system on my Clio 197 cup and tailpipes are slashed so you can't really see them but it sounds so good and its a shame you can't see them so I was thinking about investing in some exhaust tips was thinking about going different and buying some ford focus rs look a like tips so they point up a little rather than just straight out what do you guys think?

same here mate..having my k-tec cat back fitted tomorrow so will be in hunt for some..let us know if u come across some decent..i've found lots of ebay tbh..just dont want it looks tacky..