Exhaust Rule of thumb

Good use of the word 'Tragic', exactly one of the things that annoys me about the 200 and somewhat fixed with some carbon trims for the 'exhaust'. The exhaust should be exactly that and not another piece of plastic/metallic trim for decoration.

Good article there. This is why I like the 197 hidden exhausts, and as a bonus it makes the diffuser look wider:wink:

Seems all Renaultsports are guilty of this from the 197 onwards apart from the Twingo (The Meg is even named and shamed) :001_unsure:

Good article.
So many people have looked up the exhaust 'trim' on my 250 and been bitterly disappointed.

Good article there. This is why I like the 197 hidden exhausts, and as a bonus it makes the diffuser look wider:wink:

From the same page my friend!

741197-clio192_23.jpg

As soon as you add them stupid rings it looks pony, and with losing the two outer vains looks thinner/gheyer

xx07ckioback450.jpg

I will mod this Akra to look o.e

:wink:

Good article! Although I think it makes the car look better I can't help but agree that two exhaust tips are far from being needed on the clio and that's without mentioning the extra weight.....