Exhaust clamp size

Rite this is doing my head in now,
I cant get the cat to middle section to stay sealed ive tightened the clamp about 4 tyms everytym i do it all is well then just starts blowing again in a few days so think the clamp is past it.
Does any1 know the size clamp i would need or better still have a link to 1 and is there a certain way to stop these leaking as ive noticed a few people having problems .
Thanks joe

I went to get mine re sealed last week but couldnt get the clamp i needed, the biggest they had was 60mm and was to small, it was the clamp from the middle section to back boxes (centre section removed on mine) 62mm is the clamp I have to get

You could try double nutting the clamp you've got. I.e. Put a second but on behind the nuts that are already there to lock them in place and they won't slacken.

Thats what I did with my exhaust tips as they kept coming loose.

Av tryed 2 nuts mate but still seems to start blowing again all was fine until the car went in to powerflow to get the middle box took out

How did you fix this bud? I'm having the same issue from the manifold to the centre section, the clamp is on tight but still seems to blow a tiny bit and I can hear - obviously to a random person they wouldn't notice at all but I know it's there and it's getting on my nerves haha.

First post btw - sorry that it's resurrecting such an old post! Worth a try!