Exhaust blowing near the front

I have had a search, am I right in saying that the normal places for the manifold to crack is either at the top where it bolts to the head or by the flexis?

Mine is blowing near the front, can't hear much when the bonnet is up so I am thinking it has probably gone by the flexi?

Unfortunately that sounds like a flexi has blown. Same happened to mine. Am I right in thinking you've only just bought her? If so did you get warranty with it? Best thing is to take it to a garage, get it up on the ramps and have a look, a local garage showed me where it had blown.

Yeah I have a warranty with it, need to have a flick through the paperwork and see what's what. Although I bet they will put up a fight and say that it is wear and tear or a serviceable item

I was about to say that they will try and get away with it. If the flexi has blown, you have a couple of options. Get the flexis welded back up. Or a new manifold Toyosports or an original one. Either way I'm afraid it's a big job as the sub frame has to be dropped. Did you get it from a main dealership or a privately owned car dealership?