Ewww

Like the stickers. But the lights are quite fierce though innit. Halfords??? :wink:

Quite a good lookin car... if your a chav.

But besides that, i like the stickers and colour of the car. But the calipers look worse for wear on the rears.

The stickers are nasty and the rear lights don't look right on a light coloured car, would probably look better on a DB 197 or even AB. Not RB though. Good spec though.

cheap fo the mileage. not keen on thel lights either. . . . any1 know where i can get a cheap half roll cage?

:rofl: seen worse, wish i had a picture but there was a Clio Dynamic 1.2TCE on pistonheads a good 6 months back, full 197 body kit, smoothed out, on its arse, and in gold.

Felt like phoning the guy and farting down the phone.

I laughed a lot the other night. I dropped my fiance's friend off at home, and on there dirveway was her sister's car. It was the oldest Mk 2 1.2 8v Clio in base spec with black bumpers, in white, with wheel trims. And they had stuck a V6 badge on the back! God it really made me laugh! Wish I'd have taken a pic now!

I was planning on having my liquid yellow rs 200 with those stickers but coloured black and black rims.you guys think it will be ugly?

yes ugly evil. please dont . . . . ull get laughed off the site like the guy who asked about neons lol

I was planning on having my liquid yellow rs 200 with those stickers but coloured black and black rims.you guys think it will be ugly?

i think it would look good mate. It is your car at the end of the day.

yes ugly evil. please dont . . . . ull get laughed off the site like the guy who asked about neons lol

Lol I had forgotten about that!!! Sooo funny. :lol:

To be honest I like the decals, BUT there are a few stipulations, can't be on anything other than LY and also they really won't look good on a day-to-day basis, they only really work on track days or shows so I am not sure its really worthwhile...