Enzo Rallying

far more balls then blcock for doing that in one of those!!!!!

one mistake and its ££££££££££££ :foxspeed:

I can't help thinking that with a Euromillions win that's how I would waste time on my country estate.

He has a few more vids with a Veyron, 288 GTO and F50

He has a few more vids with a Veyron, 288 GTO and F50

Hahaha!!! :thumbup:

You'll have to send me your number Rob so you can join in on the "Guess The Engine" game that I've been playing with Henderson and Fernandez...

All of those videos are the same guy like you say, we think we know who it is from the partial reg' on the Roller so next time I'm down at his I'll ask him if it is him. Really wouldn't surprise me as one time I had to jet wash the truck out after picking up his Drophead Coupe, the dirt was literally pouring out of the wheel arches after I'd unloaded it. Left a snail trail all down the road to the dealership hahaha!!!

Last edited:
Makes me cry do a track day don't Destroy it

Don't think he is destroying it, from the opening clip you can see its been raised, no doubt by some custom suspension so probably well prepared for it. Takes me back to the group B rally cars, Porsche 959 rally anyone

YES angel but not as a tractor I was a chauffeur &bg for years and was Lucky enough to drive a few nice cars

Lol... I know what mean. I have also been fortunate enough to drive some very tasty and rare motors and yes some of them do require a modicum of respect :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Other Marques 14