Easy to fit rear discs and pads???

Pads are easy, undo calliper bolts. Pull calliper off and wind back piston clockwise until fully back into the calliper. (Calliper wind tool off eBay) pull old pads out. Use a wire brush to clean of pad shims. Apply copper slip to new pads where they contact the shim. Place them into the calliper carrier. Put calliper back on and bolt it back on using new bolts. Pump handbrake and foot brake until calliper self adjusts itself.

They are, if you have some mechanical knowledge, you can do it in an hour. I completely changed my rear callipers and carriers today in an hour and a half

Winding the caliper back is where 99% of people have problems.

As long as you're prepared tho...

Yeah if you can do it yourself it's a lot easier and will save you a small fortune over a lifetime.

btw when changing rear pads the cable can sometimes pop out of the bracket which connects to the handbrake lever. Easy to fix, just undo the two screws by the rear cup holder and lift up. You'll then be able to see the bracket, and you can put the cable back in. This was a bit if a head scratcher when I did mine a while back when my handbrake didn't want to work :lol:

Yeah as a bit on the side, you get to learn these sodding callipers inside out with the amount of times I've took them apart and back together again :lol: