Dyson

Chris

Bad cop
Ok a bit random I know.

Me and the GF have bought a new hoover, a cordless Dyson V6 animal.

I just feel the need to say how bloody fantastic it is and if anyone is thinking of getting a hoover this is one you want!

Just had to tell someone!

I haven't tried one of those but I do rate their products. Unfortunately my wife and daughter have a habit of breaking my dyson products and I am currently down to a screwfix special which they haven't been able to break yet.

We took our cordless Dyson back (Not sure of model - i'm clearly not as hoover-wise as you Chris !) and got a Henry Turbo....

***And had a couple of cracking nights out on the refund. How much can you spend on a hoover these days BTW ! Shocking.

We took our cordless Dyson back (Not sure of model - i'm clearly not as hoover-wise as you Chris !) and got a Henry Turbo....

***And had a couple of cracking nights out on the refund. How much can you spend on a hoover these days BTW ! Shocking.

Funny that, cos I'm getting rid of a henry, its a cumbersome pain in the backside, don't get my wrong, it has its uses, can imagine in big homes and schools etc. But for me, in my little place this couldn't be a more perfect device!

yes they are very pricey, this one had £100 off though!

an animal??always knew it about you :smilingimp:

Of course :smiley:

I like Dyson products, I've got a handheld and an upright. I think the upright is a dc50 animal. Only a couple of complaints, one the filter clogs up too quickly. Two the handle feels a bit flimsy. But I've had it 18 months and it still does a great job.

My wife can't stand our Dyson coz of the whistling noise it makes. When I'm not using it & she is she wears earplugs!

I'd love one of these but a bit out of my price range :wink:
wf9cFYX_zps3qqpxvwn.jpg

No stripes on that, so lets face it, you may as well buy the dyson and add the stripes.. Probably similar performance then!

Could also add the aero kit to the dyson..