DutchR27 - Re-introduction

So, after the old site has gone down, I need a new introduction.

So, here goes. I am Antonie, from The Netherlands. I live in Venlo, it's on the border with Germany.

I bought my 11-2007 F1 team R27 this year in February and traded my 2004 Scenic in for it. :001_rolleyes:
This was my Scenic:

And of course, this was the Clio how it was at the dealer:
clio2t.jpg

I have made a few changes, and this is how it looks like now:
dsc01457x.jpg

dsc01456r.jpg

(the blue shine is from the wall next to the car!)

After worktime I like to trade a bit with rims and tyres. I buy used sets of rims with still good tyres on it in Germany and sell them in Holland. For that I drive a Renault Kangoo, which I bought from of a Renault mechanic, who bought it from his boss! It's with the well-known yellow/grey block on the side. Only the orange lights have been taken of the roof! Haven't got any pictures of that car... ;/

Last edited:
Last month I have bought a Smart Roadster in Germany and exported it to the Netherlands. I have sold it this morning :biggrin::
KAGq4huZfyefSTBHWUEulw==.gif

So... next wednesday I am going to pic up this car in Germany:
!B,LO60wBGk~$(KGrHgoOKisEjlLmIUKBBKqTFnRpBw~~_12.jpg

And next saturday I am going to buy this beauty from his second owner (1997, 68500km, 2ltrs, red leather, 2 double exhaust pipe (zender) etc etc...):
!BZ2Vp)Q!mk~$(KGrHgoOKj8EjlLmWyi9BKotbm46)g~~_3.jpg
!BZ2Vz3wCGk~$(KGrHgoOKiIEjlLmVkUiBKotcYIHcw~~_3.jpg

So, that's my story. Will keep you up to date about my cars etc.

am liking the number plate, i am considering the euro style plate for my R27. My bro has some french style plates on his 205 and they look cool.

Would they be legal here tho? Anyone?

am liking the number plate, i am considering the euro style plate for my R27. My bro has some french style plates on his 205 and they look cool.

Would they be legal here tho? Anyone?

technically no - there are strickter rules on the mot for number plates but some testers are not that in to it and so the odd ones will pass test - the police can also pull you and fine you for it so if your going to do it be careful and be prepared for hassle - lots of tightening up on enforcement these days :thumbdown:

I like the carbon fibre things on your dash. Where did you buy them from?

Those are original trims, let some company do a water tranfer printing thingy on them and this was the result. I did the vents-surroundings, the dashboardtrims, radio-a/c surroundings and... the handbrakecover! :001_wub:

Still loving it!

Picked up the mini yesterday, but decided not to buy the Alfa. Haven't got enough financial room to do it without lying awake.

So, the mini. It is really in mint condition! No scratches at all! All that needs to be done is the exhaust, which is a bit rusty! ;-)

Pics at my garage:

Similar Thread Suggestions