Driving Roads section???

Paul

Platinum Member
After being for a play in the Peak District I thought I need somewhere to share this information. I found some cracking routes which were completely new to me even though they are within an hours drive. It would be good for arranging meets/drives and also for people who are looking for something a little out of the ordinary!

Im sure everyone must have their personal favourites so it may be a good idea to share them!?

What do we think?

i second this . . .. would be great to have a section that shows where and how to get to these roads.

seen a good 1 on snakes pass today mercedes A180 on its roof on top of a wall. hmmmmmm good driving?

:ban: for suggesting such a stupid section. :wink:

Problem is, it is a dam good suggestion, so therefore I like it too. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

Now, where do I put it?!

BESTroad ive been on as i said in a other thread
the road is the one between avimore and lecht in scotland:biggrin:

i second this . . .. would be great to have a section that shows where and how to get to these roads.

seen a good 1 on snakes pass today mercedes A180 on its roof on top of a wall. hmmmmmm good driving?

LMAO thats the one I saw on the back of a low loader dropping down into Sheffield on my way to yours! Hahahahahah what a muppet!

Technically that is even further South haha!

Anyways thanks for putting it in mate! Im sure it will be of some use to people!

Wel technically yes it is even more south. But then I am half Scottish which means I am well and truly from "The North" :wink:

Wel technically yes it is even more south. But then I am half Scottish which means I am well and truly from "The North" :wink:

Lol and for one night only you can become an honorary Yorkshire man in November! :smiley:

OK then well, the second night of being an honorary Yorkshireman is dependant on the success of the previous night... Lol!

If it isn't up to standard :f1team07: from Yorkshire

:wink:

Last edited:
LMAO!

Yeah 'We are Maz, Roy and Paul, we are here to tell you what a delivery date means...' :rofl: