drivers side front wheel

i resently had to change he driver side front hub, after changing this i have notice that there is alot of play in the driver side front wheel.

i jacked the car up, put my hands on either side of the wheel ( west and east postion ) and pushed and pulled on the wheel, there was a hell of alot of movement from this wheel compared to the passenger side wheel, what could this be??

also i have just had the car lowered, i am getting tracking sorted tomorrow but i have a few probs, firstly if u r at a stand still and u pull off fast or acclerate hard the car wives/wobbles, as if 1 wheel as grip so it pulls 1 way then the other wheels gets grip and pulls the other way, i only get this in first gear tho, this cant be just down to the tracking can it?? also wheli going round left hand bend the car acts normal, but going round right hand bends the car seem to have alot of understeer, again this cant be down to just the tracking can it??

thanks for your time guys

just looked this morning and the wheel is at an angle, top pointing inwards and bottom in normal postion

Think that's what it's called.
Had mine done at a small local place as it's not under warrenty anyways.
Cost about £60 fitted I think.
Get it done before tracking though as it will need doing again after.

Think that's what it's called.
Had mine done at a small local place as it's not under warrenty anyways.
Cost about £60 fitted I think.
Get it done before tracking though as it will need doing again after.

it was the track rod end, its totaly mashed up

dont really have to put the reason why i had to change but, i had to change it because the top part where the shock goes in to, there was a slight crack where u bolt it all up

glad its sorted :thumbup1:

did reply on rs forum - bit awkward being at work cant surf the net too much :@

glad its sorted :thumbup1:

did reply on rs forum - bit awkward being at work cant surf the net too much :@

same here, sometimes the internet at work lets me on renault sport sometimes it dont, but i am glad it was just the track rod end :smile:

cheers fox :smile:

i got the track rod end fitted last friday, went to the garage today to find that it has gone again!!!

anyone have any idea why this would happen