Door/Window rubbers + struggling to tell what colour my wheels are...

Hi

My drivers door rubber that actually connects to the back drivers window that seals the drivers door is split and perished.

Any idea how much they are and how easy they are to fit?

Also - I have the black Speedlines on my Cup but was never very good at art, so am struggling to tell whether they are gloss or satin. Im looking to touch up some of the previous owners curbing. Could someone please confirm and any recomendations on touch up paint.

Ta

There's loads on eBay, can't link because I'm on my phone but they're about £14 each.

Or you can get them from renault for £21 a side. Pain in the arse to fit though

I bought two of these for my 200 recently:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281247201075

As Goose said, they are an absolute pain to fit...and a one-shot deal. I had to replace the adhesive on my passenger side one after screwing up the first time.

Make sure you clean off all the left-over adhesive from your previous one otherwise it won't stick. Use water and a credit card or something.

I fitted mine, it's not particularly difficult just takes some patience to get the old adhesive off. And the speedlines are satin black.

I'm wondering - I just bought my 197 and came to the conclusion that the left one is gone and the right one was almost gone, so took the torn part off.

I haven't heard any difference in wind noise on the left, how important is this door rubber? Can not see any other use than reducing wind noise (which isn't there).