Does the car lock itself when I walk away??

Sorry to sound silly, does it lock itself when I walk away or do I have to press the button on the door??

Just don't wanna walk way leaving it open!

on the door that is lol . . . . sorry my hand slipped on send button

yep you have to press the door button or on the keycard

if you unlock it and dont open a door - it will then autolock after about 30secs :bat:

I'm glad I asked now, I've been leaving it unlocked all day lol so maybe it weren't such a silly question

i often have that thought . . . . . have i locked it. because all it is is a push of a button lol . . . very clever to say the least.

I have a slight off-topic question.

On my keycard there is a little pull out car key. What is it for?

I can't see anywhere for it to open/lock the car.

emergency back up. u will have a lock on ure passenger door handle

this is an emergency door opening key, you can take off a part of the trim from the door handle and then there is an ordinary lock underneath, this is in case your battery runs out or anything goes wrong with the card, and my dads 2010 scenic also locks by itself, cool stuff :smile: beeps and flips the mirrors at the same time, shame that the 200 didnt get this feature....

lmfao you snooze you lose. I even had time to edit and correct my spelling while u wrote ure spiel.

My 200 cup locks it self after about 60 seconds.

Can i lock with out setting the alarm? on my 182 id lock with the key in the NS door and the alarm wouldnt arm, but on the 200 the alarm arms and i cant wash the car with out the alarm sounding!

With the back up key in the card, i understand that this can unlock the car if the battery dies so you can get in....but can you start the car? Is there like a back up "key hole" to be able to start the car?