Does anyone have a PS Vita?

Cant really be that much difference between the Vita and PSP can there really? Just an update or facelift if you like. I bought a PSP on launch day, but the novelty soon wore off and after a few months it ended up in a draw for the next few years!

Yeah I had the PSP when it first came out and have to admit it suffered the same death of just sitting in a drawer and collecting dust but I have been offered one as part of a swap for my Samsung Galaxy S2 and thought I may give it a go as its got the touchscreen etc and the graphics look pretty decent for a handheld.

James

I've had a play with one and yes they are a very cool piece of gadge. Good if you travel to work on the train or bus or such like. Though, like Adrian has said, the novelty will be quick to wear off.

You've also gotta think about how long Sony will support it. They are in a really really bad way. Look at their last flop, the facelifted PSP (Cant remember its proper name).

Yeah the PSP Play was it? Like I said I'm being offered it as part of a trade with another phone for Samsung Galaxy S2.

Wish I could find someone to trade 197 parts for it though haha

To be fair, your phone has probably got more / better games than the Vita. May as well just download a few for free!

To be fair, your phone has probably got more / better games than the Vita. May as well just download a few for free!

Haha thanks!!! I have a Galaxy Nexus now so the SGS2 has just been sitting around anyway. Have to admit Android definitely has more games than the Vita at the minute.