Direnza cat back

Same exhaust
Comes with the tips so can be 197’d
Bought a generic exhaust for a 197/200 and to my surprise it turned up as a direnza. Only paid 249

Well it’s fitted
Really quite impressed tbh.
Quality is great
Sound is ok
Welds are amazing
And it’s seriously helped with my flat spot!!

I'm glad it turned out well for you.

I really wish I'd seen something like this when I was in the market for a SS exhaust. The second hand Scorpion I had sounded great, but with it being used there were issues with it that I wouldn't have had with something like the above - and I paid more for the Scorp... You live and learn!

Did you fit this to the standard manifold?

The end that fits the manifold seems weird or is it just me?

Did it fit ok without any issues?

I like a cheap deal

Cheers

Yup fits fine to stock manifold
Removes the cat
Joins directly to the cat collector or the primary cat as some call it. The boss for lamda sensor is there so no messing about.

Sounds loads better than my old overbearing prosport system.

The flared end that butts up to end of standard manifold could be doing with more of a flare but it’s fine. All works out

Any chance you could get a sound clip?

I've got a poorly fitted cobra non resonated exhaust and I'm sick of it. Either going to buy this exhaust as it's cheap or get a 2nd hand stock one

No mate I didn’t
Let me know how yours fits to the cat collector mate

Heard some say that they had some issues. Mines fine

No mate I didn’t
Let me know how yours fits to the cat collector mate

Heard some say that they had some issues. Mines fine
Mine already has a decat installed so I’m only using the back box section so it just slides over the left over bit of my stock exhaust pipe. So I now have decat cat back

So whats the verdict on this overall? A decent cheap exhaust? Is it quite loud? Bear in mind I currently have a decatted cobra non resonated one at the moment.

I wouldn’t sell my cobra for one that’s for sure but it’s not bad at all for the money

The only thing I’d say is the flange that joins the cat collector could do with more of a flare