December POTM Competition

Paul

Platinum Member
December's Topic is Seasonal, so the picture must have a Seasonal theme to it. It might be perfect opportunity to get some snowy pictures, but feel free to use your imagination and find something different to fit the theme.

It must have something 197/200 in it, the main subject being of the car of course, and must be easily identifiable as a 197/200.

Rules...

1.Photo must have a (or part of) clio 197 or 200 in it.

2.Photo editing is NOT allowed this month.

3.Only 1 entry per car.

4.Plain borders only.

5.Admin decision on photo suitability is final.

6.Picture must be recent (i.e: taken after the topic is announced)

7.NEW RULE FOR 2010... If you win a POTM comp then you wont be allowed to win the following months competition. This is to give others a chance to win. (Its the car that wins, not the photographer so you can still enter though)

8.No professionally taken pics, unless you are a professional photographer yourself.

ENTRIES IN BY midday on Bank Holiday Tuesday 28th December.

Good luck!

:eek:

P.S. If one of our friends in the Southern Hemisphere wants to enter then seasonal would be a summer theme, which is fine, so if you get a photo of a Clio on the beach it has my vote lol! We need sun!

Oh and for EmmieLou's benefit - sticking a Clio197.net sticker on your Citroen C2 does not make the picture qualify under rule 1.............

:-p

150549_472503782069_789927069_5502067_8104617_n.jpg

Strewth, looks cold over there!

On hol's this week and been to the beach the last two days and planning on heading down again tomorrow so will see if I can get a shot to help warm you guys up :smile:

picture.php

There from the i pod because got snowed in at work on my holiday park! so had nothing else to do then take some photos!

Last edited:
I think you should run back and shut the door, then take the second again, my favourite then! Lol!

Similar Thread Suggestions