de-cat

hey, was just woundering if anybody ran a de-cat pipe with the standard exhaust. wanted to know if there was any chopping involved or if it was sleeved. cheers

yurp i did. u have to cut original cat out. and sleeve it looks a mess under the car but sounded awesome. swapped for a miltek now cat back in as it kept saying check emissions lol

u can buy my 60.3mm decat if u want its collecting dust in my garage atm.

yea cool, how much do you want for it? what make is it? Are 197 and 200 exhaust systems exactly the same. havn't had my car on a ramp yet but from what i can see it looks as if there's 2 cats one after another. Am i right? if yes does the second cat have a pre and post lambda probes? i'm bit worried about engine management lights ect!

Last edited:
Hello

I have installed a decat, and it's the same for 197 and 200, it' sure

First i have installed with the origin exhaust, nice noise.

Now i have full inox exhaust, the performance as the same as only decat.

yea cool, how much do you want for it? what make is it? Are 197 and 200 exhaust systems exactly the same. havn't had my car on a ramp yet but from what i can see it looks as if there's 2 cats one after another. Am i right? if yes does the second cat have a pre and post lambda probes? i'm bit worried about engine management lights ect!

yeah mate it just replaces the lower cat, I payed £50 so u can have it for £30 + postage its a custom one mate made to fit the OE exhaust. there was no lights on for me check emmisions came up once but after 1k went off and it was sweet. sounded awesome and smelled like a trip to Nurburg would do lol the lambda sensor screws straight in. U will have to chop ure zorst though to fit it in then sleeve it and exhaust sealer it.

Only took it off cus i went for a miltek decat PM me ill sort u somethin out