Custard!

Lol me either - very entertained. I read this a little later on in the post and it made me lol:

I'd like to have seen the cashier's expression when he went up to them with a single tub of custard.

"Hey, why just one tub?"
"Got to prove something to the internet."

CSL or no CSL, there is no way he can ever go back into that shop.

awesome thread ,custard test is absolutely brilliant never seen this before n that 1973 911 is awesome. top find mate funny as ya like

Have a search for the Jason Plato thread. Some guy met Plato outside a laundrette, I think, after he recognised his 911 Turbo outside. Said Plato was very rude to him. Plato enters the thread and calls George (I think that was his name) a moron for trying to shake his hand for too long and being strange etc. Posts a picture of himself with custard! Much brown nosing ensues!

Have a search for the Jason Plato thread. Some guy met Plato outside a laundrette, I think, after he recognised his 911 Turbo outside. Said Plato was very rude to him. Plato enters the thread and calls George (I think that was his name) a moron for trying to shake his hand for too long and being strange etc. Posts a picture of himself with custard! Much brown nosing ensues!

This was the one I was expecting to see! Absolute classic!! :jedi:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Other Marques 15