Cup suspension

Does anyone have any idea on how much it would cost to 'cup' my 197? Im not looking for it too handle any better i just want it to sit lower. Other options would be considered too but ive not got an endless pit of money like some people on here seem to have lol

Can you not just buy some lowering springs? I've seen H&R mentioned on here before, but Eibach have always been excellent (H&R lower a bit more, I think)

Rich

can i buy just springs and theyl still work with my dampers etc? i dont really want the ride too stiff tho lol any experience with them would be kindly recieved :smile:

Can't help with experience I'm afriad, still waiting for my car to be built! From memory there was a thread talking about this and the H&R were lower but stiffer and the eibachs weren't much lower but were the same.

Whether this was on a CUP'ed car or not, I can't remember :worried:

Get some lowering springs, you keep the shock absorbers. H&R seem to be prefered on the Clio for most things. Depends how low you want it though.

cup springs wil lower 7mm. Eibach 30mm and the new h&rs 30mm which are not hard on the non cup shocks, slighly harder on cup shocks.