Cup spoiler painting

GrumpyTwig

"the troll hunter" with added boost!
Anyone had their cup spoiler sprayed in one of the "special" colours? like AG or LY.

Wondering how much it cost. :s

I was quoted yesterday $190 to paint my cup spoiler in FRB, Ive got the only one in the country so its rather rare and completely custom mixed paint... Fingers crossed it matches

I got mine sprayed in RB for £30 :wink:

He makes all the paint so I dont think it would matter what colour I would have wanted.

Yea. Pretty much spot on to be fair. For that price I cant grumble.

On all 3 of my Clio's ive took a spoiler to him to have sprayed.
- 1.2 Clio - took a 172 spoiler to have sprayed silver £30
- 172 Flamer - Cup spoiler sprayed £30
- 200 - Cup spoiler, as said, £30

He always does me spray jobs for really cheap prices.

CHIPMASTER
PYE HILL ROAD
JACKSDALE
NOTTINGHAM
NG16 5LR
Phone: 01773 529926 (not sure whether this is right though as I have mobile privileges :wink: )

Guessing probably not worth the effort though as by the time you have took it to him it will have cost you more in petrol than taking it to someone local to you lol.

Is it Doncaster where you're from? Looking at your flickr, it seems you're quite local to me :wink:

Theres surely got to be some random bodyshop near to you lol. This guy I use is just someone who runs his own bodyshop as a sole trader. Not really that well known tbh. Lives up the road from me and his shop is in our village so it works pretty well for me.

40 miles is nothing! Go out and enjoy the drive... Here in Australia I drive the equivalent to 100 miles for a service, 60 miles to uni! It gets abit tiresome but the clio isnt bad long distance

40 miles is nothing! Go out and enjoy the drive... Here in Australia I drive the equivalent to 100 miles for a service, 60 miles to uni! It gets abit tiresome but the clio isnt bad long distance

I used to do 300 miles a week in it and I agree :wink:

I've had a look for a local bodyshop but tbh I'm very picky so would just end up taking it to the renault place.

They would probably fit it too....

No money atm so will have to see.