Cup Spoiler end plates

Hi
wondering if someone would be kind enough to measure the screw hole centres on a genuine cup spoiler end plates, I've bought the Italian one but would prefer the renaultsport end plates.

Thanks

Hi
wondering if someone would be kind enough to measure the screw hole centres on a genuine cup spoiler end plates, I've bought the Italian one but would prefer the renaultsport end plates.

Thanks

IMG_4941.jpg

Well, as i just purchased a Cup 2010 car, here is a photo of the side winglet from a cup spoiler

View attachment 8873Well, as i just purchased a Cup 2010 car, here is a photo of the side winglet from a cup spoiler
Cheers Dario but probably should've been clearer haha was looking for the distance between the two fixing screw centres Thanks for the effort but probably should've re-read what I wrote haha Ps: loving the close up carbon fibre weave :smile:

Cheers Dario but probably should've been clearer haha was looking for the distance between the two fixing screw centres Thanks for the effort but probably should've re-read what I wrote haha Ps: loving the close up carbon fibre weave :smile:

No, I didn't misunderstand. Just read the the measurement in mm centre to centre ---58mm

Last edited:
Ah sorry Dario just clicked on the image and it got bigger I was only seeing the one screw on the iphone haha thanks for that mate much appreciated.