Cup racer value?

Depends on damage but they will become cheaper soon when they swap to the 200T

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I wouldnt mind a car if I had the cash but then who wouldnt haha, be interesting how much parts were going if they were selling them now some teams are going onto the 200T

Just wondering what they normally go for and what people would pay?

Thanks

Wheels mate

Speedline ET68 8x17

I paid around £380 delivered to Northern Ireland for the ones I got (from somebody of here). They were in fairly decent condition and I could have just put them on the car as they were but I'm a bit OCD when it comes to the car so I got them re-furbed.

Edit: Should have said that was just the wheels, no tyres.

Last edited:
Scuderia Vittoria are a mile or so from my house and are next door to my old unit, they looked after 6 Clio Cup cars, when ive spoken to them a few times during this year they told me to nip in a month after the last race at Brands Hatch as they will probably have loads of spares and bits they will be wanting rid of.

if you want a set of wheels I could go and ask for you?

they may be scuffed and scratched tho, as a mate of mine used to look after all of their tyre swaps before/after race events and couldn't believe how many wheels they would turn up with.
usually 2 high top long wheel base transits, normally both crammed full, and all of the wheels having seen better days.

Thanks guys appreciate your feedback, sorry it took me a while to reply :smile:

And Thanks Kelv but there not selling any due to the BARC series I gave them a call yesterday mate

No to get on the hunt for them! and will look out for 2 rear axles for you guys, how come you want them?