Cup racer delivery

anyone seen this?

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/other-marques-gallery/77606-my-renault-clio-cup-race-car.html

Text from the site

"I've done quite a few track days with road cars, but nothing beats a proper setup race car round a track, its so much fun!

I ordered a racing Clio earler in the year as a track day car, with a view to doing the race series next year, my first race is at Rockingham on 6/7th November.

Its a standard engine from the road going clio cup with a couple of modifications (bigger air box) and different ECU, with a 6 speed sequential box and front diff.

Anyway here's some photos of it:

Only one way to take delivery of a new car!"

ADV_1637.sized.jpg

AAA_3468.sized.jpg

ADV_7650.sized.jpg

clio_001.sized.jpg

clio_002.sized.jpg

clio_004.sized.jpg

clio_006.sized.jpg

clio_003.sized.jpg

clio_007.sized.jpg

lucky *******!!!

You can buy them if you want, lots of teams will be selling them off after today (end of season).

22k was the going rate from one team (with a few spare wheels)

Guy's clearly coining it in.

On Order:
Ferrari 599 GTO | McLaren MP4-12C

I must admit...if I had the money I'd have one on order. :smiley:

Current Cars:
2010 C63 AMG Estate PP+ | 2008 Ferrari 599 GTB F1 | 2007 Mercedes CLK DTM AMG Cabriolet | 2009 VW Golf R32 | 2009 Renault Clio Cup Race Car

On Order:
Ferrari 599 GTO | McLaren MP4-12C

Previous Cars:
BMW 325d M-Sport Touring | BMW 330d M-Sport | MINI Cooper S | Ferrari F430 F1 | Aston Martin V8 Roadster | Aston Martin V8 Vantage | CL65 AMG | Range Rover Sport | CL55 AMG | SL350 | CL500 | ML320 | CLK430 Cab | CLK230 Cab | A160

deffo minted. whats r32 doing on that list haha

lmfao i want 1. he must be a very rich dude i dont think i would have a cup racer over a v8 aston thgh lol

I am seriously liking them seats! :blush:hmy:

Being the anal person that I am he must own that Blue Square company, looking at his location and the location of the company! :tongue_smilie:

He does have a varied choice in cars though!

Don't believe that came on the helicopter, front bumper would have scraped so bad without any ramps! It's been reversed on to that point

Lucky guy though to have all those cars, good to see he can fit a clio in amongst them all