Cup b-pillar badges

Had a quick search and couldn't see anything, so does anyone know the measurements for were the cup b-pillar badges go. The previous owner took them off for some reason so want to put them on in the right place so it looks right.

Had a quick search and couldn't see anything, so does anyone know the measurements for were the cup b-pillar badges go. The previous owner took them off for some reason so want to put them on in the right place so it looks right.

Done a quick search on eBay. Item no. 130729904628

I've got so on order from renault but wanted to know if anyone has measurements on we're on the pillar they should go.

I've got so on order from renault but wanted to know if anyone has measurements on we're on the pillar they should go.

Oh right! I get you now! Errm can't help you there! Don't own a cup! Have a look at renault when you pick em up?

crap pic sorry but its -2 out there,

basically the badge sits 10mm above the door rubber at the bottom,as the letters lean forward,the bottom of the "C" is 25mm from the back of the door,and if you work the other way,the the top of the "P" is 19mm from the rolled edge towards the front of the car

8268233640_513dbe3016_b.png
cup badge by scott1532, on Flickr

hope this helps