Croft Circuit

Hopefully I have got this in the right section!

Where do people normally stay if they are at Croft Circuit?

I will be there this weekend, but trying to find a local hotel with plenty of room for a van with a Clio on a trailer!

Any recommendations? :smile:

Jake

Theres the croft hotel in the village of croft less than a mile away, if not darlington has plenty of hotels about 5 miles from the circuit :thumbup:

Like Jake said Croft hotel is ok not sure about room for your van and clio on the trailer,i live 15min away if you get stuck you can stick your clio and trailer on my drive for over night.

Theres a car park round the back that should be fine but if not do as matk says and i may pop round and have a look :wink:

like above there is lots of accommodation in darlo and places like the travel lodge on the darlo bypass so its really not far at all from croft. Is there a specific renault trackday coming up?

Haha wish i could mate but need to start saving money rather than throwing it at the car :tongueout: will habe a blast out on sunday :thumbup:

im there on 14 july and 14 september. cant wait

been round hundreds of times racing and track days on bikes but never in a car so will be like a new track again.

Mine too! Got it of my parents for my present.

There is a one in August too following the RS oulton park date - I was thinking a out doing both bu would need a week off work and maybe 2 trackdays in 3 days is a bit much forthe car?

Similar Thread Suggestions