Cornering lights

These currently do not work on my car. and ever fuse i have looked at is fine. Does anyone actually know where the fuse is located for the cornering lights?

ta

I didn't think you had xenon's only after market projectors?

i got H1 bulds in it at the mo and i know they are the projector lenses. But i have cornering lights and they r not working. well tbf they havent worked since i got the car back from pauls 4 years ago lol

If the car didn't come from the factory fitted with projectors you won't have the loom for the cornering lights therefore they will never work.

Im pretty sure there controlled by a ecu of some sorts, was they reconfigure or set up after your conversion? If its got nout to do with that either bulbs or switch on the steering?

There is no swtich on the steering. They just come on when turning when your lights are on. Didnt know it was controlled by the ecu tho? Gonna be reaplce a bulb thats out so I will look then

must take readings from steering angle via some sensor, its not the main ecu, its another ecu that controls everything else like lights etc, thats so ive red somewhere anyway