Control arm front bush

wootwoot

Paid Member
Hey guys, just wanted to ask if Renault or another company sells OEM type rubber bush for the control arm front bush? Not really keen on poly bushes.
Thanks

Pure Motorsport used to sell OEM ones (they used to press then out of brand new arms, as they sell arms with spherical or poly bushes) but they're not their site any more, worth dropping them a message, they weren't really cheap (it's actually not that much off buying new arms from RPD).

Reactions: wootwoot
Thanks Gents :smile:
I have a superpro rear bush but the front is still standard OEM 170kms old.
I also did look at the pure motorsport website as I remember they had them also, but also saw they were no longer there.

Reactions: suj
Leads me to my next question. what is the best way to remove the control arms? I read lowering the radiator is best, I had a look and the front bolt for the control arm is super tight to get to.

So you want to remove the radiator subframe (2 bolts at the front under bumper, 2 bolts on the side supports) it then slides forward and out, (you can support the rad with bungee cord, I have never and it's been fine) then you can get to the 2 bolts you are talking about, the rest are then pretty accessible without removing anything else.

Last edited: