Consumer cut-out fuses ??

Can someone please tell me where the Consumer cut-out fuses are located? I swapped the Drivers side window regulator over but my drivers side window still won't go down, have tried the fuses under the bonnet and in the fuse boxes under the steering wheel. I think it's a relay.

If you look at the photo you can see ( 1 ) is the relay I want to try and swap. I have no idea where it is... Or how to get to it. I have a Renault Clio 3 2006 Extreme Edition.

I think it's accessible after removing driver's lower dashboard panel. Have you checked for wiring faults in the door loom to rule that out as a possibility?

I think it's accessible after removing driver's lower dashboard panel. Have you checked for wiring faults in the door loom to rule that out as a possibility?

Hey, yeah I have. So far I've tried replacing the switch, putting a volt meter on the wiring, and then still get nothing from it. It's weird, there's power going to the wire but nothing when pressing the switch that goes to the motor. I've tried like three different motors!

Thanks,
Kieran