Condensation in projector headlight.

Well i have just checked.
I have fitted a set of HID's and had to drill a hole in the back of the plastic cover. The rubber grommit seems to have come out so hopefully sorted now.

I have fitted a set of HID's and had to drill a hole in the back of the plastic cover. The rubber grommit seems to have come out so hopefully sorted now.

Hi Mate.

I hear you have got projector lights and have got HID kit fitted. I am looking at purchasing a 197 with projector lights with auto lights on preferbly with xenons. If I can only get one with auto light feature on it, would it still be possible to fit a HID kit to it, or will that ruin the automatic light sensor? If I did go down the route of a HID kit it would be 6000k brightness. Would they pass a standard MOT ok or would they be too bright?

Look forward to ur reply bud.

Cheers

If it hasn't sorted it, try giving it a good blast inside the headlight with a hair dryer, should dry out all the condensation.

Oh, and remember to replace the grommet!