Compbrake top mounts

Hi, I have just purchased a set of B14s for my 197 (large top mounts, 47-239180), I am wondering, whether to keep the original top mounts (just to change them for brand new ones) or to upgrade for these Compbrake adjustable. My car is not intended to be a track toy, I want to keep it usable for having fun on b-roads. So I am not sure if the fully adjustable top mounts could be an useful upgrade and I have also a little concerns about their durability (because of the poor quality of the roads around my home).

That is why I would appreciate any suggestions and personal experiences.

great quality and adjustability..if you dont track your car it will be a waste of money though..
comes down to your own decision..

great quality and adjustability..if you dont track your car it will be a waste of money though..
comes down to your own decision..
Thanks mate for quick response. I track my car a few times per year, but it is just a small percentage of the overall milage... So you think the Compbrake topmounts would not bring significant benefits for the steering response and handling outside the track?

having said that,i track my car only a few times a year too and still have them on..they are great and the fact you can adjust them to your liking,makes them useful..so id say if you have the money to spend then go for it..even a slight camber will improve a handling of your car..
if you dont over do it with camber,then even your tyre wear will be fine..

If anyone's interested in a set I am still supplying these. Feel free to drop me a message.

Thanks mate for quick response. I track my car a few times per year, but it is just a small percentage of the overall milage... So you think the Compbrake topmounts would not bring significant benefits for the steering response and handling outside the track?

Reactions: Pav and J M W
Hi how much camber do the compbrake top mounts allow? Just debating whether to get these or just get Ast coilovers with top mounts

thanks