Coming soon: Potm 2013

MikeH

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Will be run slightly differently this time, over 10 months to help us organising next years Calendar, but using the same rules as we used for the second half of last year.

I shall be bullying, tormenting and pestering the site traders to offer up prizes again!!!

PFC subscriptions will deffo be on offer again, plus hopefully many more tasty offerings.......

Much more detail to follow...........

The way I keep mucking simple things up on the poor girl she will be ruined by the end of the year!

Can we have a prize for best deteriorated car?

If this is running over 10 months, when can we expect to start snapping up pictures? Appreciate all the input from the site traders!

Apologies folks, been manic with work and a stupid little black 182 recently, I will hopefully have some updates very shortly on kicking this off again....

Are there any different, hopefully unusual themes people would like to see?

Got a couple of confirmed prize offerings in so far

-MSVT (formerly ClubMSV)
-PFC magazine
-Monster Detail

Last edited:
Not as much trader support as i had hoped for, but itll be up and running one way or another by the end of the bank holiday weekend

No cazcan? I'm surprised the detailers on the site don't wanna give away a car wash/products.

Angels up for sponsoring but til i know what with/for im sort of in limbo, Monster Detail are chipping again with some dodo juice products, which is great of Matt as he doesnt always get the praise and business he deserves really

Angels up for sponsoring but til i know what with/for im sort of in limbo, Monster Detail are chipping again with some dodo juice products, which is great of Matt as he doesnt always get the praise and business he deserves really

I'm in, I'll pm or text you over the weekend Mike