Clio turbo 197

attachment.php
Just waiting for mapping now Andy's done a mega job

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 653
Prices are on the website same price for the 197 and 200 you can also pick and choose parts he's just released the 197 and 200 conversation first company to offer if finally

Small update the car is now finished and ready to go up to EFI parts on Friday for mapping car will be returned Saturday very excited now

Some are not listed but the kit does come with rod bolts plus I sure it will be more reliable than a second hand meg engine that you knowing about

Stage 2 and 3 I believe Stage 2 is a partial forge and Stage 3 is a full forge.

I am in the middle of saving for the stage 3 kit, about 2k down at the moment. Honestly gagging for it, this thread makes me rage jealousy, congratulations bro. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put videos up of the car once it's done, like I said, I'm gagging for a turbo so much that I dream about it haha! #carlyf

Stage 2: Lower Compression Pistons/No Forged Rods
Stage 3: Forged Pistons 8:5:1/Forged Rods
@197_turbo can you also tell me how the Helix Paddle Clutch feels after you get it? Daily or ****tY?

One thing though. Why don't they copy the Meganes intake manifold? Seems a leg strech going up to the top of the intake when it could just be removed and have a straight manifold put on it. May reduce spool times too. Alternatively, why not throttle per cylinder or are we talking big £££ here?

Last edited:
Hi dude hope your conversion goes quicker than I took the dive being the frist one to have it done by clioturbo.co.uk but sure yours will be fine now he knows the ins and outs. If your only 2k away from stage 3 that's only 1k away from stage 2 im guessing u want the fully forged kit. Theirs not a massive bhp distance between the too. Get it done quicker if you go for stage 2 lol ye the car used daily so I'll let you know about the clutch and not sure about manifold I know he has them custom made still comes within the kit tho

Alternatively, why not throttle per cylinder or are we talking big £££ here?

Haha this guys hard to please! Prior to these ClioTurbo conversions there have been no marketed turbo or ITB conversions......... but he want's them both together!!!! :smiley:

(just messing with ya dude!!)