Clio sport edc what springs are best

IMG_0705.PNG IMG_0704.PNG i am looking for springs on my clio sport rs 200t edc as the standed springs are bad i go around coners at speed it handles bad i have had a look on k tec racing website on springs and seen cocksprings 30m on rear and 20m on front they any good on handling and they have h&r springs too they any good whats people ideas many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0695.JPG
    IMG_0695.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 15
View attachment 15698 View attachment 15699 i am looking for springs on my clio sport rs 200t edc as the standed springs are bad i go around coners at speed it handles bad i have had a look on k tec racing website on springs and seen cocksprings 30m on rear and 20m on front they any good on handling and they have h&r springs too they any good whats people ideas many thanks
Hi bud I've read very good reviews about the cooksport springs if I had my old 200t that would be my option to go for

Reactions: RhysDix
What do you mean by you go round corners it handles bad? What in particular?

I have bilstein b14 coilovers on my 200t and its a fantastic improvement over stock, would highly recommend. Honestly there isn't going to be much improved performance with just lowering springs..

Reactions: Munners
What do you mean by you go round corners it handles bad? What in particular?

I have bilstein b14 coilovers on my 200t and its a fantastic improvement over stock, would highly recommend. Honestly there isn't going to be much improved performance with just lowering springs..
its really had to explain you go on to a around about take it 40 the back end just comes staright out if you take it 30mph its fine i had a clio sport 172 i never had a problem before maybe its tyres could be anything i guess i want some better springs any way or coilovers to help i am running dunlop sport max came with the car 205/40/18

its really had to explain you go on to a around about take it 40 the back end just comes staright out if you take it 30mph its fine i had a clio sport 172 i never had a problem before maybe its tyres could be anything i guess i want some better springs any way or coilovers to help i am running dunlop sport max came with the car 205/40/18
IMG_193996002254087.jpeg Rhys at Spa last year Dunlop RT's Std Cup set up 105 ish mph though Eau Rouge no problems

Reactions: Sean197
You had the car long? It's probably just cold tyres on damp roads...

The cars do suffer from body roll as standard which is eradicated with coilovers.