clio silverstone no 1

youngarthur

Paid Member
Hi guys and girls,looking at the silverstone no 1.Anyone know anything about this car?.Its a 2011,with 7800 miles. Iam changing from a corsa vxr 2011,to a renault,because i had a trackday with my son in his megane. WOW!.

Don't know anything about the car,but as a friend told me,usually the 1st special editions are given as press cars n can be thrashed! My mate looked at a r26r but found the same 1 in a car magazine that had been used for a test! May not be true,but food for thought!

You're best off asking the question on the official Renaulsport forum. There are quite a few guys on there who work for Renault and might know.

normally renault keep no1 back for themselves rather then for press cars

Its also worth noting that all press car's are over serviced and looked after to perfection! If Renault Sport think there's even slight play or a slightly different note or whine or noise they will trace the problem and fixed it.

To be fair, K-Tec have mentioned on more than one occasion that a car thats been driven hard from new generally develops more power on the Dyno....

Just a thought....

I was looking at this the other day, it's local to me.

Linky poo

It's very clean and imaculate but for some reason looks a bit plain with no spoilers etc.

*I know they did'nt have spoilers.

Good find, I wouldn't touch that car with someone else's. we have a member on here before that bought an ex press car, and it was a heap. Iirc he had to argue with Renault about fixing warranty stuff and he used the pictures of the car being jumped by autocar as proof.

Can't remember what came of it though.

Good find, I wouldn't touch that car with someone else's. we have a member on here before that bought an ex press car, and it was a heap. Iirc he had to argue with Renault about fixing warranty stuff and he used the pictures of the car being jumped by autocar as proof.

Can't remember what came of it though.

The AG press one ? :smile:

Hello, went and bought #1 from Parkway! Car is as new, was fully aware of it's former life, didn't see that as a negative, more a positive. Really chuffed with it, love the colour, hides the dirt well :smile: looking to get more involved in the club and take it on track at some stage and start where I left off with my old Elise S2 nearly 10 years ago!

Love the site and the banter.

Simon