Clio RS 200 xenon conversion.

As you can see by the picture you do get projectors when ordering cornering lights, look at the 200 catalogue the pictures in there show projectors as well

Projector conversion clio 200

Hi there guys

was just wondering what else i need to fit the projector head lamps??

do i just order a pair of headlights from renault and they just plug in?

i want to fit projectors and fit HIDs at a later date this way i can convert back to projectors for MOT.

Hi there guys

was just wondering what else i need to fit the projector head lamps??

do i just order a pair of headlights from renault and they just plug in?

i want to fit projectors and fit HIDs at a later date this way i can convert back to projectors for MOT.

Yes they fit directly in and the wiring is the same. The bulbs are a different fitting I think. Projectors are H1 and reflectors are H7 (better check that though).

I fitted HID's to my projectors. You have to take the bumper off and mount the HID ballast unit to the subframe (just drill some small holes). Then it just connects to the power and the bulb fits straight into the projector light.

I got them from Renault directly, painfully expensive tho. £356 for the pair. You can however order them here and I recon they will be cheaper...

http://www.allpartssouthwest.com/html/renault.html

You need the MK4 lights, sorry I don't have the part number but there are three types of lights and you need the ones with cornering lights and H1 bulb for the main beam.

I just used that website, and gave "TwingoGeeko" from SMC (Renaultsport official forum) the part numbers and he said he gets different part numbers to what the above website says?

I dont suppose you could double check the part numbers you used please StevoR27?