Clio RS 200 EDC, gearbox tuning.

Hi everyone!

As you know gearbox at Clio 200 EDC is not the best one. Maybe you know about possible chip tuning for gearbox because sometimes it isn’t adequate on track?

Pfc say that renault will release the update when the trophy is sold out.

Not sure how true that is. Or how long that will take.

I'm pretty sure the 220T Trophy will be a limited edition. Every Trophy Renault have released has been limited edition.

I'm pretty sure the 220T Trophy will be a limited edition. Every Trophy Renault have released has been limited edition.

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/ph-eurocars/clio-renaultsport-220-trophy--exclusive/31696

First impressions are positive. Although the flat, slightly sparkly, finish won't be to everyone's taste, changes to the ride height have created a far more aggressive stance, and the gloss black roof and spoiler help to trim height from the slab-sided profile. Visible through the windscreen, and echoing the front 'blade', are a pair of new seats with integrated headrests, while Trophy decals adorn the side skirts, front blade and numbered sill plates (even though numbers are not actually limited).

My gearbox works fine, have you had the car into the dealer for the latest software?

i have a few times but they keep telling me there is no update
its not much of a problem but it does get a little tied up when driving briskly and when you go down gears approaching a junction the car does down to second but then tries to go to first then decides second is better then no first is better in the mean time it farts and pops not doing anything no drive then all of a sudden it does a big fart and takes of like a scolded cat
No very handy when someone's behind you

Yes that does work
as I've said before the car is good in race mode
but race mode not much use in heavy rain , snow etc you need the help of a little electronics up here in Scotland
lol

I must just be lucky, as mine seems to work fine, 99% in auto use the paddles to supplement the auto, maybe the extra torque makes it better. Mine is a May 2014 car.

i have a few times but they keep telling me there is no update
its not much of a problem but it does get a little tied up when driving briskly and when you go down gears approaching a junction the car does down to second but then tries to go to first then decides second is better then no first is better in the mean time it farts and pops not doing anything no drive then all of a sudden it does a big fart and takes of like a scolded cat
No very handy when someone's behind you

It is annoying when you on track reduce speed from 160 km/h to 60-70 km/h and 2nd turnes on. It's not comfortable for me to use paddles in such situation.