Clio R3 exhaust

Has anyone got a picture of one?
I brought a single exit exhaust and the kiddie was saying it's a R3 system...
I have a pic but I'm using an ifone at mo so can't post the pic, but if anyone
has a pic it would be appreciated and il post a pic of the one I brought later :smiley:

Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg
Untitled3.jpg

Last edited:
lol i didnt think it would be anyways as the backbox is huge, ah well it was really cheap so not too bothered, it might sound nice

Any benefits to this sort of exhaust? Also, I'm getting confused on the R3 front, is an R3 a rally version of the clio, or one that's available to buy?

Any benefits to this sort of exhaust? Also, I'm getting confused on the R3 front, is an R3 a rally version of the clio, or one that's available to buy?

good question, i always thought a single exit would be better? its mandrel bent if thats makes a difference...
is this the case or not?

You can buy it, but I think it's for the "race purpose only" kinda exhaust.

R3_1.gif

R3_2.gif

R3_3.gif

R3_4.gif

And look at the price: 3000EUR?!

raptor can you give me a link to the r3 exhaust page please, also do you think its worth keeping or not? because i havent paid for it yet...

raptor can you give me a link to the r3 exhaust page please, also do you think its worth keeping or not? because i havent paid for it yet...

Hmmh...don't know what to say - IMHO, that's not the best exhaust I've seen...in this case, I don't know why didn't you go for the 2 exits? The weight and the design is the same as the old KTR/Magnex exhaust.

If it was up to me, I would buy a KTR Pro exhaust (I didn't buy it because it was too loud for me)

Here's the link.

i have a yozza exhaust at the moment, its just that i wanted a single exit duno why lol. but when i look at the pics of my yozza before i fitted it now it looks exactly the same, just missing 1 pipe :/

IMG_0048.jpg

look at where all the welding is all the same places the shape is the same etc. is it the same exhaust modified?

this is a better picture, look at the dirty pic and cover the right tailpipe
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=149&page=3

Last edited:
i have a yozza exhaust at the moment, its just that i wanted a single exit duno why lol. but when i look at the pics of my yozza before i fitted it now it looks exactly the same, just missing 1 pipe :/

IMG_0048.jpg

look at where all the welding is all the same places the shape is the same etc. is it the same exhaust modified?

this is a better picture, look at the dirty pic and cover the right tailpipe
http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=149&page=3

That was my first thought. It looks the same as Yozza/Magnex but with only one pipe. :biggrin:

this was the one talked about in that other thread i was gonna bid on it, but was out, lol, it says on the other thread it was made for yozza sport or something."I asked the guy about this a few days ago and this was his reply.

"This was made by a big company that produces the exhausts for yozza sport, this was a yozza development race exhaust, it fits on perfectly and was fitted for 1 month for testing" "

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=466

i only got it because i saw it when there was only 2 minuets left and thought stuff it... so was you going to get it then? should i pay for it then and try it?? i won it but because its been miss described i don't have to buy it.
opinions please :smiley:

the people that made the yozza one made the "R3" one. its not a genuine renault part.

i imagine it will be their yozza one, just with one pipe and maybe wider centre section

looks like it will just bolt onto your yozza pipe, so all you need to do is swap the back boxes around, if you wanted a single exit one its a good price. i think the genuine ones aren't road legal becasue they are too noisy, i think that was said on the old forum.

i want a single exit hoping its going to pop and bang more, whats the point if its gona sound the same... maybe this was the original yozza exhaust which they made into a twin no?

i emailed the guy last night asking if it was the same yozza system just with 1 exit and this is what he replied:

"its not the same as the standard yozza system, the internals of the backbox are a different structure. Yozza wanted it made for their track car, not to sell. So this is the only one avaliable. no problem, yesterday i have had 4 other people ask me if you don't pay they will buy it. So no problems, i was looking for £200 anyway. it is not just the standard one chopped up and with one exit, the internals are a different design for the one outlet. Thanks."

so i brought it and hope it is different and sounds better :smiley:, but i wonder why yozza didnt want it :/

i would think it would, as you would have more comming gas out the 1 hole, thats why bums only have one hole, :smiley: Let us know, sounds good