Clio R.S.16 - Brutal Megan-engined hatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
34k !

Thats serious money. And money you could buy serious metal for. You need to be a die-hard Renault / RenaultSport / Clio fan to sign on the dotted line i'd say......

I mean thats nice R35 GTR money. End of.

Certainly for the die-hards I agree, but as previously mentioned its a step in right direction I feel, shows what Renault are capable of. It's also kitted with nice goodies; akrapovic, recaros, ohlins etc which you could argue that you would expect for such a price tag. Don't think an owner of one of these would be remotely disappointed

Certainly for the die-hards I agree, but as previously mentioned its a step in right direction I feel, shows what Renault are capable of. It's also kitted with nice goodies; akrapovic, recaros, ohlins etc which you could argue that you would expect for such a price tag. Don't think an owner of one of these would be remotely disappointed

I compared to a GTR......To be fair my best mate has a Stage (?) GTR - and its absolutely phenomenal. BUT: he'd be the very first person to tell you that we probably have more "fun" in our cars than he does. He's forever worrying over where he parks it, hates taking it out in **** weather, and says he rarely gives it full-throttle apart from in a straight line.

On a day-to-day basis here's alot to be said for having something you can wring the neck out of and actually feel involved in, not intimidated by........

I went from Evo 6 to my Clio, the Clio is perfect for daily drive and bit fun for me weekend, nice to see Renault pushing to next level, could I afford one ..... No , would I like one probably yes, I think comparing this to gtr which in another league. I bet Vauxhall bring out course based Astra engine next ......

Status
Not open for further replies.